In this position you will work with the Production Support team to provide our customers with expert level support of our big data analytics product. Working closely with our Technical Data Analysts and Software Engineers, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving requests reported by Arcadia’s customers. You will leverage technologies such as SQL Server, Microsoft Office, JIRA and others to aid our customers in resolving complex big data issues.
Why do you want this job?
- You want to use your skills to make an impact in healthcare
- The opportunity to work for an amazing software company that continues to grow in size and scope
- You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- Work closely with developers and learn new technologies like Apache Spark/Nifi, ElasticSearch and more to help support data integration projects on cloud platforms such as AWS
- You enjoy working with customers and thriving as a team player
What’s in it for?
- Be part of a team that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- Amazing benefits including flextime time off
- Competitive compensation
- Great work environment (remote work opportunities)
- All the snacks and beverages you could ever need – Fully stocked kitchen